Since Bikotel was founded, we are aware of social and environmental work and enjoy constant and innovative ways to create a positive impact on our associate members.
Through our sustainability policies at Ytravel, lda, supporting local businesses and minimizing the social impact of local actions and consultants, and ensuring the necessary return to local traditions and cultures.
The program is designed and structured for the bicycle touring segment, offering differentiated and differentiated services. The increase of the satisfaction, satisfaction and emotional change of the guests as units and with the regions, supporting the valorization and enjoyment of the natural and cultural patrimony of Portugal and, at the same time, encouraging its protection, sensitizing our clients to the environmental issues.
Bikotel is a cross-cutting project that aims to develop local communities, create partnerships with local agents to better understand the local culture and support the development of local tourism programs as well as other services that preserve a social, economic, political, legal, development environmental and cultural development of these communities.
Bikotel is committed to improving its capacity through annual assessments. This allows customers to provide honest and better comments than customers, so they can continue to deliver an exceptional experience.
We accept bank transfer payments for:
Company: Ytravel, lda.
Bank address: Leiria, Portugal.
International Bank Account Number(IBAN): PT50 0010 0000 3669 3020 0019 3
Ytravel, LDA recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy. This policy is designed to help you understand how we collect, use, and save the personal information you provide us.
By using this website and others associated with Ytravel LDA, you agree to the data practices described in this statement.
Rua Mina do Lenhite L9 nº60 R/C Esq 2415-524 Leiria
Phone number: +351911122293
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For what purposes are personal data of the User collected?
The data collected in the forms on the website are intended solely for the processing of user requests and will be kept for as long as we maintain a contractual relationship with you, and will not be used for any other processing. Ytravel, LDA may collect data online and offline for the following purposes:
Communication of Products, Services and Sales
- Communication or sale of new products or services
- Adaptation and development of new products or services
Customer and service management
- Managing contacts, information, or requests
- Invoicing, collection, and payment management
- Customer experience management
- Provision of accommodation and transport services
Accounting, Fiscal and Administrative Management
- Accounting, invoicing
- Tax information, including sending information to the Tax Authority
|- Communications with emergency contacts
- Sharing of food restrictions with suppliers, in case the provision of services includes meals
- Sharing medical information with the various entities, if necessary
- Response to judicial, regulatory and supervisory entities
Whenever there is no specific legal obligation, the data will be processed only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes that motivated their collection and preservation and always in accordance with the law, the guidelines and decisions of the CNPD.
3. Does the Ytravel, LDA team use the personal data collected for Direct Marketing?
In the context of Customer Management and Service Delivery, the personal data collected will be transmitted to subcontractors that are companies that support the execution of services, with the sole and exclusive purpose of performing and executing the services purchased by the customer.
Within the scope of this website, the above-mentioned subcontractors may be based or have as their place of business a country inside or outside the European Union. The transfer of personal data to third countries, where applicable, is necessary for the performance of the contract.
The subcontractors have given guarantees of compliance with the applicable rules on personal data protection.
4. Where is the User's data stored?
The Ytravel, LDA team stores the data of its customers and users on its servers located in the European Union. These servers are protected and maintained according to the highest security standards and in order to comply with applicable privacy laws. If you wish to be removed from our database, you can exercise that right by contacting us through the various means available on the site.
6. Can I at any time withdraw or change my submitted consent statements?
Through the specified communication channels you can also request the following information:.
- Access to personal data [By submitting an access request, you will be provided with access and details of the personal data processed by Ytravel, LDA].
- Rectification of personal data [If your personal data is incomplete or incorrect, you may request it to be corrected].
- Right to be forgotten [By exercising your right to be forgotten, Ytravel, LDA will, unless we are prevented from doing so for legal reasons, delete your personal data].
- Portability of personal data [By requesting the portability of your personal data, you will receive, the personal data you have provided which is processed on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract].
- Objection to the processing of personal data [For reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Ytravel, LDA carried out on the basis of legitimate interest or in relation to direct marketing.].
- Revocation of consent to treatment [If you revoke your consent to treatment, Ytravel, LDA will remove your consent from the activity you specify].
Upon full withdrawal of my declarations of consent, my customer profile will no longer be processed and I will no longer receive Marketing communications.